Here you'll find the S1 combo kits! Save money and time by purchasing the HitchPod and S1 together.
Transform your empty trailer hitch receiver into something functional!
Introducing the HitchPod. A universal rear light pod housing that will fit any 2" trailer receiver. Designed to hold a Baja Designs S1 (sold separately or available here in a combo). Specific use case is up to the end user, but some examples are a brighter reverse light, amber chase light, or even an auxiliary work light. Injection molded out of high strength ABS and made in USA.
**S1 Availability Notice - DUE TO LIMITED SUPPLY SOME KITS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE. IF YOU CAN ORDER IT, THEY ARE IN STOCK.
What's in the Box:
- MESO Customs HitchPod
- Baja Designs S1 of your choosing
- Female weather pack connector kit to allow you to make your own harness
- Universal bracket to allow you to mount this S1 traditionally if you wanted to in another application down the road
What's NOT included:
- Hitch pin - We strongly recommend that you find a locking one, but we have not yet had the opportunity to test enough options to be able to recommend one currently.
- Drill bit - The size needed will partly come down to the size of your hitch pin, but most hitch pins will be 5/8" diameter.
- Insert the HitchPod (with light removed) into your trailer hitch receiver.
- Mark the side pin holes with a sharpie. These do NOT come pre-drilled because we have noticed the hitch pin depths vary between vehicles this way we can guarantee the pod will sit flush in your application.
- Use a drill bit and drill both sides of the pod to the correct diameter for the hitch pin. (We suggest to use a step drill bit).
- Install the Baja S1 light with the provided allen screws.
- The last step is to wire the light. We leave this up to the customer to wire it to the function of their choice.