Here you'll find the S1 combo kits! Save money and time by purchasing the HitchPod and S1 together.
Transform your empty trailer hitch receiver into something functional!
Introducing the HitchPod. A universal rear light pod housing that will fit any 2" trailer receiver. Designed to hold a Baja Designs S1 (sold separately or available here in a combo). Specific use case is up to the end user, but some examples are a brighter reverse light, amber chase light, or even an auxiliary work light. Injection molded out of high strength ABS and made in USA.
What's in the Box:
- MESO Customs HitchPod
- Baja Designs S1 of your choosing
- Female weather pack connector kit to allow you to make your own harness
- Universal bracket to allow you to mount this S1 traditionally if you wanted to in another application down the road
What's NOT included:
- Hitch pin - We strongly recommend that you find a locking one, but we have not yet had the opportunity to test enough options to be able to recommend one currently.
- Drill bit - The size needed will partly come down to the size of your hitch pin, but most hitch pins will be 5/8" diameter.
- Insert the HitchPod (with light removed) into your trailer hitch receiver.
- Mark the side pin holes with a sharpie. These do NOT come pre-drilled because we have noticed the hitch pin depths vary between vehicles this way we can guarantee the pod will sit flush in your application.
- Use a drill bit and drill both sides of the pod to the correct diameter for the hitch pin. (We suggest to use a step drill bit).
- Install the Baja S1 light with the provided allen screws.
- The last step is to wire the light. We leave this up to the customer to wire it to the function of their choice.
- Order received before 4pm PST
- Our current order volume allows for your shipment to be processed
- Order information is accurate and able to be verified via our shipping provider
All orders ship via USPS First Class or Priority mail only. Any orders over 15.99 oz must be upgraded to Priority Mail and may be subject to additional charges.
During periods of product launches or inventory updates after a long absence of the product there may be additional load on our shipping queue. Please allow us additional processing time to handle the large volume of orders we may be dealing with.
Shipments that have lost tracking will need to be investigated with USPS first before reaching out to us. We will make our best effort to find any lost mail items. Generally items that have not received shipping updates for several days are either truly lost or have issues with the shipping barcode on the label. Many items will be delivered later than expected as they fall back on the address written on the label instead of the barcode scanned by the system. Please allow for an additional 7 business days since the last shipping update before contacting us for help.
Our Tops Sellers
the most popular products we make